We are happy to announce the first release of Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre. While still under active development to remove entire systemd support and stabilize more packages to follow the Hyperbola Packaging Guidelines, we have
fixed many bugs and consider this release stable. It includes
all libre Arch packages synced from 2017-05-08 snapshot,
stability patches, and
a libre version of Kodi without nonfree addons.
For a complete list of changes please see the changelog.
- All libre Arch packages synced from 2017-05-08 snapshot
- Blacklist and your-freedom imported from Parabola
- All Emulatorman and coadde packages in AUR and Parabola have been migrated to Hyperbola and built under the Hyperbola Packaging Guidelines
- gnome and gnome-extra split packages built under the Hyperbola Packaging Guidelines
- Build-chain built under the Hyperbola Packaging Guidelines, except Debian patches inclusion for stability reasons in v0.1
- Kodi addons repository deblobbed with blacklist support included
- Hardened packages added by default