want to thank Luke R. (Gaming4JC) for
donating a build server to further the development of Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre. It will allow us to
build packages faster and
maintain future ports such as Hyperbola GNU/Hurd and new architectures.
new server specifications include:
- KFSN4-DRE motherboard
- AMD Opteron 2218 Dual Core 2.6GHz OSA2218GAA6CQ Socket F 1207 CPU Processor (x2)
- 16 GiB (4x4 GiB 240p PC2-5300 CL5 Registered ECC DDR2-667 DIMM) RAM
- Western Digital Black 1 TiB HDD
- EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W Power Supply (100-W1-0500-KR)
- Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis with Window Cases PH-ES614P_BK
With your generous donations, we were able to
pay shipping expenses for this
in-kind donation. This was made possible by people donating money to Hyperbola. So, thanks to YOU too for making this possible!