Flag Package: lua-sec 1:1.0-1 (x86_64)
If you notice a package is out-of-date (i.e., there is a newer bugfix release available), then please notify us using the form below. Do not report bugs via this form!
Note that the following 6 packages will be marked out of date:
- lua-sec 1:1.0-1 [extra] (i686)
- lua-sec 1:1.0-1 [extra] (x86_64)
- lua51-sec 1:1.0-1 [extra] (i686)
- lua51-sec 1:1.0-1 [extra] (x86_64)
- lua52-sec 1:1.0-1 [extra] (i686)
- lua52-sec 1:1.0-1 [extra] (x86_64)
The message box portion is meant for short messages only. If you need more than 200 characters for your message, then file a bug report, email the maintainer directly, or send an email to the dev mailing list with your additional text.
Note: Do not use this facility if the package is broken! The package will be unflagged and the report will be ignored! Use the bugtracker to file a bug instead.
Please confirm your flag request for lua-sec: